Mobirise is a free tool for Windows PC to easily create mobile friendly websites, landing pages, online resumes and portfolios, promo sites for apps, events, services, and products. Mobirise 2020 latest is perfect for non-techies who are not familiar with the intricacies of web development and for designers who prefer to work as visually as possible, without fighting with code. Also great for pro-coders for fast prototyping and small customers’ projects.
Drag blocks to a page
Start with creating a new website and picking up the theme. Then expand the blocks panel with the big red “plus” button in the lower right corner and start dragging the blocks you like.
Edit and style inline
Edit the content of each block just like you would in a regular text editor, click on media elements to insert your own image, video, or icon.
Set block parameters
Set the appropriate options through the Parameters Panel being brought out by the blue “gear” button.
Preview and Publish
Click on “Mobile View” in the website builder to check how your site looks on different devices and publish to a local drive, FTP, or free Github Pages.
Mobirise is a Web design tool created for all types of users who wish to create personalized websites, with Retina display. The program allows you to create and customize the main index page, then anchor secondary links to it.
The program’s minimalistic interface allows you to preview your work in real-time, as well as to automatically configure it for various types of screens. You may thus optimize your website for display on desktop, on tablets, or mobile devices. The website building process is entirely visual, the program does not include a script editing console.
Mobirise To Create Mobile Friendly Website Features
- BOOST YOUR RANKING: Sites made with the app are 100% mobile-friendly according to the latest Google Test.
- BOOTSTRAP BUILDER: Mobirise 2020 themes are based on Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4 – the most powerful mobile first framework. Now, even if you’re not code-savvy, you can be a part of an exciting growing bootstrap community.
- TRENDY WEBSITE BLOCKS: Choose from the large selection of latest pre-made blocks – full-screen intro, bootstrap carousel, content slider, responsive image gallery with lightbox, parallax scrolling, video backgrounds, hamburger menu, sticky header, and more.
- HOST ANYWHERE: Publish your website to a local drive, FTP, or host on Amazon S3, Google Drive, Github. Don’t limit yourself to just one platform or service provider.
- IMAGE/CONTENT SLIDER: Create a responsive, touch-swipe slideshow with Mobirise bootstrap slider. Add images, text, buttons to slides, set autoplay, full-screen, full-width, or boxed layout.
- CONTACT FORMS: Easily add subscribe and contact forms without any server-side integration. Just link your email to form and get submissions instantly.
- IMAGE GALLERY: Showcase your pictures in a masonry image gallery with a mobile-optimized responsive grid. The integrated lightbox expands the thumbnails to the full-browser image slider.
- MOBILE MENU: The tool horizontal navigation menu collapses on devices to a single-icon mobile menu, also known as the “hamburger menu”, for a flawless mobile experience for all visitors.
- GOOGLE MAPS: Help customers find their way to your company location – just drop a Google Map block and type your address.
- SOCIAL BUTTONS: Grow your audience and improve social media engagement with “Share This Page” and “Follow Us” blocks. Social share counter displays automatically, without any tweaking. Mobi rise is an Amazing program!
- GOOGLE FONTS: Choose from the list of most popular Google Fonts to design a unique look & feel with some typography flair.
- VIDEO BACKGROUND: Video can be a great addition to a website. Bring your website to life and create an instant connection with an ambient background video.
It offers several types of content blocks, including text, images, features, pricing tables, headers, menus, or footers. You may add your own background images, custom text, and anchor URLs to any other external website. Additionally, you can link a specific button to an email address or a preset anchor on the same page.
You can click the ‘Plus’ button in the lower right corner of the window to prompt the menu and select the blocks. Similarly, you may click on the option buttons at the top of each page, and reveal the settings panel, individualized for each type of block.
||Windows: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8, Windows 10
Mac: Mac (OS X 10.7+), and Android (4.4+)
||Mobirise Software For PC V 4.12.4
||For Windows: 48.21 MB
For Mac: 67.0 MB