Nitro Pro Download to handle PDF files and digital documents with ease and effortlessly, from the desktop to the cloud, it helps you easily create industry-standard PDF files from almost any file format. PDF file sharing is seamless: any PDF created in Nitro Pro can be opened and viewed on virtually any machine and will display as you intended.
Nitro Pro lets you quickly create, convert, combine, edit, sign, and share 100% industry-standard PDF files for superior results and savings. It gives you a powerful set of easy-to-use tools that make working with digital documents simple, straightforward, and more cost-effective.
From individual users to large enterprises, Nitro Pro 64 bit gives users the tools to work smarter and faster. Explore more of the powerful features that accelerate the way businesses create, prepare and sign documents.
Nitro Pro Features
Create universally compatible PDFs
Create universally compatible PDFs from any printable file type that can be opened and viewed with any PDF solution, on virtually any device.
- Create PDFs from virtually any document, image, or file type
- Drag and drop to create and combine PDFs
- Insert, delete, and organize pages in a PDF
- Combine multiple files and file types into one PDF
- Deep integration with Office 365, SharePoint 365, OneDrive for Business, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive
- Copy and paste selected parts of a PDF file with formatting intact
- Batch-create PDF files
Add, delete, and modify text and images in multiple windows at once, and copy/paste text into Microsoft Word or Office files.
Easily convert and combine PDF
Nitro quickly and accurately converts any PDF to and from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on your desktop, tablet, or phone. Merge PDFs and other file types into a single, searchable PDF document that’s simple to share and view. It can also work with high-quality CAD (Computer-Aided Design) drawings in PDF, including exporting to PDF from Revit, AutoCAD, and Microstation.
- Convert Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files to editable PDFs
- Convert PDFs into editable Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files
- Convert scanned documents into editable, searchable PDFs
- Convert PDFs to JPEG, TIFF, or PNG image formats
- Convert web pages to interactive PDFs, complete with links
- Convert CAD files to PDFs
- Convert any PDF file to PDF/A 1 and 2
- Extract text and images
- Postscript-based document conversion
Add, delete, extract, rotate, and re-order pages in your PDF using Nitro’s handy Pages pane.
Scan and Edit
Turn scans into searchable, editable, size-optimized PDFs with an accurate rendering of document colors, layout, and design.
- Insert and edit text and images
- Insert and edit fonts, layouts, and pages
- Optimize, shrink, and repair PDF files
- Visual rotation of images and pages
- Insert and edit bookmarks, links, headers, numbering, and watermarks
- Insert and edit Bates Numbering
- Create searchable and editable PDFs from scans with OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- Smart Alignment tool
- Copy and paste between applications
- Automatic text reflow and resize
- Scanned image detection with automatic deskew
Keep PDFs Secure
Set access and activity permissions, add password protection and 256-bit encryption and redact or whiteout sensitive data.
- Add password protection and permissions to PDFs
- Redact to permanently remove sensitive information from PDFs
- Create protected PDF files that restrict copying and editing
- Secure PDFs with Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS) 2.0
- Encryption support for 64-, 128-, and 256-bit (with R6 support)
- Work with digital signatures, including Chain of Trust support
- Manage digital signature profiles and certificates
- Create and manage digital IDs
- Batch security
- Document version tracking
Build and fill forms
Create fillable forms from scratch for others to complete, or add your own information to an existing form.
- Static XFA form support
- PDF form creation and editing
- Easily create, fill, sign, send, and store forms
Sharing and Storing
Create sharing links for your PDFs, or connect to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, and SharePoint 365 to share and save your files.
User-Friendly and Economical
Its user interface is very easy and user-friendly. You don’t need a pro-level knowledge to work with Nitro. Even, the first and leading replacement for Adobe® Acrobat®, Nitro Pro delivers equally powerful performance and robust features—at half the cost.
- Familiar Microsoft Office-style interface for easy adoption
- Access your documents from your desktop, browser, or mobile device
- Functional on touch-enabled devices
- Integrated Microsoft Office toolbar and shortcuts
- Outlook plugin to create PDFs from email
- Print reduction suggestions
- Smart Tips and onboarding product tour
- Customizable Home tab
- View Optional Content Group (OCG) layers
- Floating toolbar for easier access to editing tools
- Drag and drop documents into multiple windows
- Preview PDF files in Windows Explorer, Outlook, and web browsers
Apply or request eSignature
Sign PDFs yourself, and send requests for others to eSign your documents.
- Request secure, legally binding electronic signatures
- Lightweight eSignature workflows, designed for speed and ease of use
- Apply your own electronic signature
- Digitally sign and certify documents
- Send, track, and confirm electronic signatures with real-time notifications and analytics
- Easy mobile signing optimized for smartphones and tablets
- eSignature templates for frequently used forms
- Easily add documents and templates that your whole team can access
Review and Annotate
Conduct seamless review and collaboration using trackable commenting, markup, and version control.
- Highlight, cross out and underline text with annotations
- Create annotations using sticky notes, text boxes, call-outs, pencil, and shapes
- Attach entire files as annotations
- Sort, manage, filter, and summarize comments
- Apply dynamic stamp annotations, which auto-populate specific information
- Spell check
- Compare PDF files
- Advanced search allows for increased precision and contextual results
- Smart guidelines for Object Tool aligns shapes to ensure content is arranged properly
Easily spot discrepancies and analyze differences in text and images when comparing two versions of a file.
Nitro has over 650,000 business customers worldwide and claims millions of users across the globe.
Nitro Pro Minimum System Requirements
- Desktops: Windows 10, 8, and 7 (64 bit)
- Servers: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, and 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1GB
- Available Hard Disk Space: 4.5GB
- Display screen resolution: 1024×768
- Microsoft Office Integrated Features: MS Office 2013 (32bit or 64bit), 2016 (32bit or 64bit)
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)