UVK Ultra Virus Killer allows users to easily remove all kinds of malware, and perform all tasks related to Windows PC optimization, maintenance, repair, and info retrieval. Compatible with Windows 10. It introduced many new repair methods such as Register system DLLs, now used by other applications of the same kind. The last most important recently added sections are the System booster and the Smart uninstaller. UVK is a powerful and fully-featured Windows multi-tool. With the user-friendly interface, UVK allows users to easily remove all forms of malware and Spyware. It also includes tons of tools to System Repair For Windows 10, clean up, and optimize Windows, ensuring the best performance and reliability for your OS. UVK Ultra Virus Killer Free Download Latest Version for Windows PC. It is a full offline setup installer of UVK Ultra Virus Killer.
The System repair section is one of the most important UVK features. It contains fixes and tools to perform the most common system repair and maintenance tasks. It can also automate the most well-known malware removal tools, and allows you to create your own automated third-party apps, and professional reports. Unattended mode is supported.
The System booster is a trustful and complete registry and file system cleaner. Not only does it recursively loop through the registry trying to find invalid references, as common registry cleaners do, but it analyzes each key and value separately, defining whether it’s pointing to a file or another registry key/value and looping through a large array of possibilities to ensure the corresponding item does not exist before adding it to the list. In 64 bit Windows versions, it analyzes both native and registry keys. This deep analysis makes this section a trustful registry cleaner, which ensures only real errors are reported. It also gives the user much more info about the errors it finds than other registry cleaners do.
The Smart uninstaller is a fully featured software uninstaller for Windows. It allows to uninstall several programs at once, supports unattended mode (uninstall without user interaction), forced uninstall (for stubborn programs), and much more.
The Quick User Manager section provides you with all user account management options in a user-friendly interface. Another important recently added section is the System immunization. This feature effectively prevents changes to the most vulnerable registry keys and files, and can optionally prevent running files in specific directories. It doesn’t replace anti-virus software, but it’s a fine lightweight complement.
The Tools and tweaks section provides you with many tools and tweaks for Windows repair. This includes easily running the most useful Windows built-in tools, a file, folder, and registry management feature, and lots of Windows tweaks.
The System Repair For Windows 10 System info section provides system information that can be especially useful if you’re planning to reinstall Windows or trying to diagnose a hardware related problem. The information can be exported to an Html file.
All the sections not mentioned above are malware detection and removal related. The set of features is so large that even if you group several well-known tools such as Process Explorer, Autoruns, HijackThis, and OTL, you would still be missing features such as automatic adware removal, VirusTotal MD5 hash reports, jump to the file or registry location in one click, adding cmd batch scripts to UVK Ultra VirusKiller scripts, managing Windows services, and drivers, etc, included within these sections.
UVK Ultra Virus Killer Features
- Logo branding
- Company name branding
- Links to your website
- Full application branding
- Common License
- Remove uninstall remnants
- Fix errors (System booster)
- Immunize all users
- UVK running protection password
- File information context menu
- Send reports by email or FTP
UVK is a multi-featured malware removal and system repair professional tool. It easily detects and removes adware and malware from all user accounts. It can also be used to fix errors and optimize the registry for better overall performance.
Process Manager of UVK Ultra Virus Killer
- Filter all the running processes by their executable path.
- Select and manage several processes at once.
- Kill processes.
- Kill several processes with the same path at once.
- Kill processes and delete the parent files simultaneously.
- Kill all the listed processes.
- Kill all the listed processes except the system processes.
- Kill all non trusted processes.
- Pause and resume processes.
- Verify the process file signatures.
- Search information about a process over the internet.
- Submit one or more processes MD5 to VirusTotal using the VT API.
- Open the processes files locations.
- View the processes executable files properties.
Startup Entries and Scheduled Tasks
- Delete startup entries, scheduled tasks, and corresponding files simultaneously.
- Select and manage several entries at once.
- Verify the startup entries files signatures.
- Hide Microsoft signed files from the list.
- Search information about a startup entry file over the internet.
- Submit one or more startup entries files MD5 to VirusTotal using the VT API.
- Jump to the registry key where the startup entry is located.
- Open the startup entries files locations.
- View the startup entries files properties.
- Maximizable window in this section for a more comfortable view.
Pros and Cons For UVK Ultra Virus Killer
|Provides lots of handy utilities.
||The navigation through the program’s modules is not so simple.
|Always active once you enable it.
||Some features are disabled in the free version.
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
||UVK Ultra Virus Killer Software For Windows V 10.16.1.0
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
It’s a handy piece of kit but there are some unanswered questions. If setup correctly you could save a lot of time servicing computers. It also includes practically everything you would need to use to fix software issues.