Typing Master is a complete free typing tutor for Windows. It is a free touch typing course that adapts to your unique needs. It provides over 10 hours of customized exercises to guide you step by step to professional keyboarding. As a result, your typing speed is likely to double – or even triple – and you will save hours and hours of valuable working time. It is a complete touch typing program with a real-time analysis widget. It analyses your typing skills and creates tailored exercises.
Training is adjusted to your personal progress every step of the way. Typing Master for Windows pinpoints your Weak spots and eliminates them with personalized exercises. Thanks to this dynamic approach your new skill is ready for action after 3 to 5 hours of training.
The app includes a new Windows widget called Typing Meter. It measures and analyzes your typing habits on the background while you work. It gathers basic typing statistics for you to view, and also detects those keys and words that are problematic for you.
When recurring problems are detected, Typing Meter suggests a quick training session with tailor-made exercises to hone those problem areas. Over a few weeks, you’ll eliminate those pain points that slow you down – what an easy way to perfect your typing skills!
One of the most important assets of the TypingMaster Pro method are the three types of courses that it incorporates: the touch typing course that covers 12 lessons about the letter keys and general punctuation, the speed building course that provides 6 lessons focusing on the keys each finger should press, and, finally, the numbers, special marks, and 10-key pad courses.
A great plus when exploring the topic of the typing courses is the fact that after each lesson you can take a test and asses your progress every step at a time. Meanwhile, you have the option of taking typing tests at any point, or to exercise using different levels of difficulty.
Typing Master Features
- Visual Training: The color-coded on-screen keyboard helps you to quickly learn the key placements.
- Step-by-Step Approach: Each lesson introduces a couple of new keys and provides step-by-step drills from key drills all the way to fluent typing.
- Customized Review: While training TypingMaster detects those problem areas that need extra practice and creates additional tailor-made exercises for them.
- Free Typing Skill Tests: You can measure your current typing speed and accuracy with advanced typing skill tests and print out a diploma.
- Typing Games: Play fun typing games to see how far your typing skills will take you.
- Typing Analysis Widget: Analyze your typing while working and train weaknesses with customized exercises.
How Typing Meter Works On Typing Master?
- Real-Time Measurement: Typing Meter widget measures your typing on the background while you work – it gathers statistics and analyzes your habits.
- Problem Analysis: Based on the statistics Typing Meter detects your recurring problem areas and prioritizes them for training.
- Training Suggestion: Whenever Typing Meter for PC has detected new recurring problems it suggests a quick training session.
- Train Difficult Keys: First, you can practice those letters and capitals that have proven difficult for you.
- Train Difficult Words: Then you get to hone the words that seem to cause problems time after time.
- Typing Statistics: You can easily follow how much you have typed and how your typing speed progresses on a daily and weekly basis.
||Pentium 300 MHz or faster recommended
||32 MB of RAM
||20 MB of free HDD space
||Minimum display area 800×600
High Color display (more than 256-colors)
||Typing Master Software For Windows V 10.1
||English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, and more
||Typing Master Inc.
Virtually any topic is harder to assimilate without a teacher, but TypingMaster Pro is not only an alternative to improving your typing skills but in this case, its methods and set of tests and tutorials weight considerably overall.