Movavi PDF Editor for Mac is a safe alternative to rotate a PDF online. This fast and easy tool lets you rotate images or PDF files with no risk of piracy, unauthorized copying, access, use, or distribution of your personal data. The program also includes other useful features like merging and splitting files, adding or removing pages from a document, and much more.
Sometimes you need to rotate a page or image of your PDF document, for example, when you take a vertical photo with your camera, and the photo is displayed in a horizontal orientation. Or you scan a landscape-oriented spreadsheet and it appears in portrait orientation. If you are looking for a way to rotate images or pages in PDF files, use Movavi PDF Editor for macOS.
If you’re looking for a security program to split PDF files, Movavi PDF Editor is the software you need. It lets you manage PDF files in a variety of ways, including cutting, joining, and rearranging individual pages.
What’s the best program to edit PDFs? This kind of software is really hard to find. Online tools can’t be trusted with sensitive information; a free PDF editor for download is often too basic in functionality and buggy; good paid apps from top industry leaders will cost you an arm and a leg to buy. That’s why it’s developing your own alternative, an all-in-one PDF file editor that will let you open any PDF and enjoy easy and trouble-free editing. Want to make quick changes to a contract, convert images to PDFs, or collect multiple scans in one PDF file? The PDF Editor for Mac OS has the functionality you need!
The utility of PDF files is incredible, but they can be difficult to manipulate. Many people turn to websites that offer to edit and merge PDF online. But this is not safe, as your documents could be stolen, infected with viruses, or even corrupted. Unfortunately, regular PDF readers rarely include functionality much beyond simple document viewing. And what can you do if you want to join several PDF docs into one or combine individual pages from different documents? In this case, the best way is to find a more sophisticated piece of software for Mac – like this software. It is a simple and powerful tool for managing, editing, and merging PDF documents.
Movavi PDF Editor For Mac Features
- Read industry-standard PDF files on macOS: brochures, scanned documents, forms, articles, and other content
- Open and display images in JPG and PNG
- Work with multiple documents in separate tabs
- Create new PDF documents based on previous ones: add and delete pages
- Add JPG and PNG images to PDF files; rearrange the images and change their size
- Fill out popular business and legal forms; insert signatures and stamps
- Extract only the pages you need from large PDF files to send them by email
- Save Word, Excel, AutoCAD, and Photoshop files as PDFs, then import and merge them
- Store scans of monthly reports or receipts in one convenient PDF file
- Combine scans in the PDF Editor if your scanner doesn’t store multiple pages in a single PDF file
- If you have scanning problems, replace just the pages that weren’t scanned properly – you don’t have to re-scan the whole document
- Save single pages as PDFs
- Extract desired pages as image files
- Extract PNG and JPG images and turn them into standalone PDF pages
Moving on to the functionality, Movavi PDF Editor can open multi-page PDF files, as well as PNG, JPG, and JPEG images. It also allows you to merge PDF files into a single document. For loaded PDF files, it displays a preview of each page in a separate panel, while the zoomed-in content is shown in the main section of the GUI.
You can interact with images inside the PDF, as the application provides options to rotate or delete them., if needed. Furthermore, you can insert new pictures into the document and alter their position as you consider fit, provided the ‘Edit Objects’ mode is active.
It’s also possible to attach blank pages to the document, append files, or copy, paste, and rotate pages. Movavi PDF Editor also comes with options to extract pages and save them locally or convert them to JPG, PNG, or BMP format.
||Intel, AMD, or compatible processor, 1 GHz
||2 GB RAM
||75 MB available hard disk space for installation, 250 MB for ongoing operations
||1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
||Administrator permissions are required for installation
||Movavi PDF Editor Software For Windows V 3.1
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
Movavi PDF Editor for Mac Software features a sleek interface and simple options that build into a promising PDF manipulation tool. However, while it is possible to interact and alter pages and graphic objects, the application does not allow you to edit text, which is an important drawback.