MacX DVD Ripper Pro is the ultimate Mac DVD ripper to backup & rip your DVDs on Mac with the final video and audio file in all sorts of formats, including DVD to MP4, H.264, MOV, M4V, FLV, MPEG4, AVI, QT, MP3, etc. With 350+ preset profiles, MacX DVD Ripper Pro makes it hassle-free to rip any DVDs including encrypted DVDs for Mac, iTunes, QuickTime, iPhone, iPad, Android, Apple TV, etc. bypass all copy protections (DVD CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, Disney X-project DRM, etc). The copy feature ensures you 1:1 DVD copy to ISO image, MKV, MPEG2 to protect them from scratches, damages, or loss. 36X faster and outstanding quality.
MacX DVD Ripper Pro is a self-explanatory macOS application designed from the ground up as a full-featured tool designed to help you rip DVD content to any desired video format.
From this software main window you can instantly load your DVD disk, DVD folder or image, view its content, and select the chapters that you need to rip.
On top of that, you can customize each profile and change the audio and video codec, frame rate, resolution, bit rate, and sample rate value, as well as the aspect ratio and the number of audio channels.
You can preview the selected chapter right from within MacX DVD Ripper Pro’s main window, take snapshots and decide how many CPU cores you want to use to rip your DVD. The Edit slide sheet brings a new set of possibilities when it comes to video editing.
Consequently, you can adjust the audio volume, add and embed built-in or external subtitles, trim the chapters, crop and expand your selection and adjust the video size. You can apply your adjustments only to the currently selected video or to all chapters selected in the queue list.
MacX DVD Ripper Pro Features
- Rip DVD to MP4 for iPhone iPad Android on Mac: Fast digitize DVDs to MP4, MOV, HEVC, H.264, AVI, MPEG, MP3, etc in 5 mins, so that you can store them on Mac hard drive, view on iPhone (11/Pro/Max) iPad Android, edit in iMovie, upload to YouTube, backup DVDs to NAS/USB and enjoy them on the big-screen TV. 3 steps only – throw the disc, choose an output, and done!
- Backup DVD to ISO Image, MPEG2, and MKV: The 4 copy modes let you clone DVD to ISO image at 1:1 image ratio; copy main/full title content to MPEG-2 with original video and 5.1 Channel AC3/DTS Audio; backup DVD to MKV with selected video/audio/subtitle tracks.
- 1:1 Copy DVD to ISO Image, MKV, MPEG-2: The “Copy” feature gives you a handy DVD backup solution with intact video/audio quality in a few minutes. You can copy DVD on MacBook Pro/Air, Mac Mini, iMac with lossless output quality, and 5.1 channels Dolby AC3/DTS audio. It will produce a single MPEG2 file so you can store it on your Mac, external hard drive, NAS, or USB, play it with VLC or QuickTime Player. It also features cloning DVD to ISO image, with original data structure, backing up DVD to MKV, while keeping all/selected video/audio/subtitle tracks.
Other Features of MacX DVD Ripper Pro Software
- Rip DVD to Popular Video/Audio Formats on Mac
- Convert DVD to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV
- Update Constantly to Rip Latest Copy-Protected DVDs
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro is an all-in-one DVD decrypter for macOS which constantly
- DVD to Android Mobile/Pad, Microsoft, Sony Devices
- Trim, Crop, Merge, Add External Subtitle
- Adjustable Parameter Settings for Advanced Users
- 1:1 Copy DVD to ISO Image, MKV, MPEG2
- Upload DVD Videos to YouTube, Metacafe, Break
- Fastest Ripping Speed and High Quality
- Extract Audio and Snapshot Images from DVD
- Advanced Tech to Optimize the Ripping Process
The great thing about MacX DVD Ripper Pro is that you can leave your Mac unattended and configure it to automatically shut down when the conversion process is complete.
Moreover, It is capable to automatically add MP4 files to your iTunes library after conversion and allows you to manually set the video and snapshot folder.
||Mac OS X 10.4 and higher version
||MacX DVD Ripper Pro Software For Mac V 6.5.2
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
The MacX DVD Ripper Pro app is the right app to have on your Mac if you want to effortlessly and rapidly rip any of your DVDs to a large assortment of output video formats with little to no effort.