Bitwig Studio for Mac is dynamic software for the free music maker software and performance of your musical ideas on stage or in the studio. Discover the new standard in customized workflow. This software inspires you to take greater control of your music, giving you access to every aspect of your production. Streamline your creative process and quickly evolve your ideas into complete songs, tracks, and compositions. Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once. Welcome to the next generation of music creation and performance software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. It comes loaded with industry-standard to industry-leading features, designed to meet the demands of present-day musicians, producers and sound designers. Amazing multi-platform music-creation system for production, performance, and DJing software!
Bitwig Studio For Free Music Maker Software Key Features
- Customized workflow to match any style: The software features a flexible panel-based user interface; you have the power to choose what you wish to see depending on the task, on up to three monitors.
- Your limitless creative space: The Detail Editor optimizes audio editing by allowing you to perform non-destructive edits within a clip. This allows you to stretch, split, pitch, pan, copy, reverse, add, move and re-arrange audio as you choose. It edits multiple tracks in the same view, notes using audio as a reference, isolates your view to one clip or expands it to see everything in the entire track.
- The most expressive DAW in the industry: Besides standard note editing features, and per-note expressions such as Velocity, Gain, Pan, Timbre and Pressure, the studio features unique tools like micro pitch and sophisticated layered editing, and is a forefront runner in supporting MPE.
- A device is a device in a device in a device: Device Nesting is a powerful feature for sound design with any combination of Bitwig devices and VST plugins. From Container Devices to FX slots, virtually anywhere you imagine another device could go, it probably will. Nesting Devices means that you can place a device in a device in a device theoretically, this can go on forever.
- Modulation redefined: Modulating one parameter from the next often means losing hands-on control – until now. The software is hard-coded with a Unified Modulation System, allowing you to easily link any device parameter, including nested internal devices and VST plug-ins, without losing hands-on control. Never before has modulating virtually any parameter between devices been so simple. Nothing is locked, so you can manipulate on the fly to find the perfect range of modulation. Make your devices take on a life of their own, create dynamic relationships between sounds, and hear your music begin to breathe.
- Bitwig Studio connects your ecosystem: The tool plugs right into your existing setup. With modern software architecture, 32-bit and 64-bit VST plug-ins are natively supported, no third-party bridging is necessary to run your favorite plugins side-by-side. Dedicated Hardware Instrument and Effect devices allow you to control your hardware synthesizers, drum machines and effect racks from within your project.
- Damage Control: Never again will a single plugin take down your entire project. The “sandboxing” feature built-in to the program ensures plug-in crashes will not interrupt valuable production time or your performance on stage. The music studio protects your workflow while efficiently running your VSTs for non-stop creativity.
- Limited to one idea? Think again: The bassline from your last session could be the missing piece of your current project. The rhythm section in your latest song carries perfectly over to the next. No need to close anything or dig through complex file structures. With BitwigStudio, open multiple projects at the same time and drag-and-drop between them.
- Mission Control: The dynamic Inspector panel is a workflow accelerator. It changes depending on where you are and shifts focus with you, to give you easy access to the tools you need. The Inspector allows you to simultaneously edit multiple notes, Events, Clips or Tracks. The Histogram is a feature of the Inspector panel that offers a unique way of working with randomization and variation.
- Simplify your mix: Group Tracks is a tried and true way to quickly manage multiple parts of a mix at once. Grouping similar tracks together allow them to be controlled together as a unit and is a great help in organizing your workspace.
- Browse, Audition, Insert, Swap: The Pop-Up Browser makes auditioning and selecting Devices, Presets, VSTs and Samples fast, intuitive and inspiring. With powerful search and filter tools, it’s never been easier to locate or discover the sound you’re looking for.
It enables you to work with multiple projects at the same time, as well as to link and interconnect many parameters between devices, thus making modulating seem like a walk in the park.
In addition, with the help of the “Detail Editor”, you can edit multiple tracks in the same view, as well as stretch, split, pitch, pan, copy, reverse, add, move, and arrange audio effects or parts of tracks as you wish.
With the help of the Bitwig Studio’s “Dynamic Object Inspector”, you have the possibility to select and edit multiple notes and events. Furthermore, Bitwig Studio also enables you to easily modify any of the built-in audio devices or build your very own.
||Minimum 2 GB RAM.
||Minimum 5 GB free disk space.
||Minimum 1280 x 768 Pixel screen resolution.
||Decent connection to download bundled content (not included with installer).
||Mac OS X 10.2 and higher
||Bitwig Studio Software For Mac V 3.1.3
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
Bitwig Studio is a comprehensive free music maker software, which was designed from the ground up to meet the requirements of any music producer or musician. With the right amount of musical knowledge and skill, there really isn’t much you can’t do with this software in terms of music creation.