Foobar2000 Free Music Player is freeware and an advanced powerful audio player for Windows operating systems, with a great mix of both basic features that include full Unicode support, Replay Gain support and native support for several popular audio formats, and advanced services that will be attractive to more seasoned users and Free Music Player professionals who are requiring little more than just simple audio playback. By being present on the market from the December of 2002, this great audio app that was created by Peter Pawlowski (former employee of Null soft, creators of worldwide known audio player Winamp) managed to steadily grow over the years and adopt tools and features that will make any music lover happy.
What is even more interesting is an interface that Foobar2000 uses. While almost any other Audio Player on the market has chosen to go with the route of emulating Win amp, this app uses a very traditional and subdued Windows app interface, but by doing so it enabled its users to manage their Free Music Player and playlists in a very interesting way. By showcasing playlists, metadata, cover, and 4 tabs of song listings (Current Playlist, Incoming, Recently Added, Recently Player), users get a very intuitive way of accessing their music collection. Also, this approach enabled users to resize their players to the size of their choice, never looking for consistency and usability. Custom 3rd party skins have taken the Foobar2000 interface, and made it even more accessible and wild, with templates that were crafted for true music lovers and owners of large digital music libraries. Download Foobar2000 Free Music Player offline installer for PC from Fillehulk now.
Main Features Of Foobar2000 Free Music Player Software
- Simple and clean interface.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Muse pack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full Unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full Replay Gain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend the functionality of the Free Music Player.
Pros and Cons For Foobar2000 Free Music Player
Quick and versatile: This app loads quickly and plays your media smoothly. It also can handle a large library with ease, so no matter how much Free Music Player you already have, you can keep it all here without worry.
Customizable layout: There are many options for customization available through this app. You can choose the Quick Setup option, or you can go through the process of making individual selections about the type of information you’d like to see displayed. There are also other skins available through separate downloads.
Tough for beginners: This app doesn’t have a lot of help for inexperienced users, and it also isn’t terribly intuitive to set up. If you have some experience with this type of program, you’ll catch on quickly. But this isn’t a good option if you’re just getting started with media Free Music Player.
This Free Music Player is a competent and flexible free media player, and it can handle a lot of content with ease. It may not be the best option for beginners, but its multiple options for customization will quickly make converts out of more experienced users.
How To Install Foobar2000 on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy methods below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the foobar2000 installation file from the trusted link above on this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download foobar2000
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading of foobar2000, completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appears until finished
- Now, the foobar2000 icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application on your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at the bottom of the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on the Windows Store
You can find the foobar2000 in the Windows Store using the search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to the popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the foobar2000 Free Music Player on the windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall foobar2000 App?
Method 1: Uninstall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “foobar2000” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on the “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from the foobar2000 Free Music Player app.
Method 2: Uninstalling Apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the foobar2000 app
- For any apps, you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing foobar2000 from Windows Store
- Right-click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
System Requirements Of Foobar2000 Free Music Player
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Technical Specification Of Foobar2000 Free Music Player
||Foobar2000 Software For Windows V 1.6.2
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
Foobar2000 is a trustworthy application due to its rich feature design, as well as that it uses considerably little system resources to provide flawless quality audio. It is a common Free Music Player used today and manages to stay amongst the best of its kind.