ESET Internet Security Download is a great solution to prevent infections in your system. Here, the well-known ESET NOD32 antivirus software is brought together with other security tools such as a powerful anti-spam filter and a smart personal firewall that adapts to how you use your computer. This system provides proactive protection for your computer at all times and is ready to prevent Free Anti-Malware Software infections and attacks even in the first few hours after they’re released.
The list of viruses, Trojans, worms, adware, spyware, rootkits, and other threats recognized by this program is endless, and updates automatically so you don’t have to worry about anything. ESET Internet Security Download, according to its developers, was built to be fast. It opens along with Windows and runs in the background, protecting your computer silently while you work just as you normally would.
User Interface of ESET Internet Security
The main program of ESET Internet Security is divided into two main sections. The primary window on the right displays information that corresponds to the option selected from the main menu on the left.
The following is a description of options within the main menu:
- Home – Provides information about the protection status of ESET Internet Security.
- Computer scan– Configure and launch a scan of your computer or create a custom scan.
- Update – Displays information about detection engine updates.
- Tools – Provides access to Log files, Protection statistics, Watch activity, Running processes, Network connections, Scheduler, ESET SysInspector, and ESET SysRescue. For more information about tools, see the Tools in the ESET Internet Security chapter.
- Setup– Select this option to adjust the security level for Computer, Internet, Network protection, and Total Security tools. Help and Support – Provides access to help files, the ESET Knowledgebase, and links to submit support requests.
The Home screen contains important information about the current protection level of your computer. The status window displays frequently used features in ESET Internet Security Download. Information about the most recent update and your program’s expiration date is also found here.
Features of ESET Internet Security Download
- Banking & Payment Protection: Banking & Payment protection provides a secure browser for use when accessing online banking or online payment gateways to ensure all online transactions take place in a trusted and secure environment.
- Support for Network signatures: Network signatures allow fast identification and block malicious traffic coming to and from users’ devices such as bots and exploit packs. The feature can be considered an enhancement of Botnet Protection.
- Intelligent Firewall: Prevents unauthorized users from accessing your computer and taking advantage of your personal data.
- ESET Antispam: Spam represents up to 80 percent of all email communication. Antispam protection serves to protect against this problem.
- Parental control: Protects your family from potentially offensive web content by blocking various website categories.
Pros and Cons of ESET Internet Security Download
|Easy to use and a user-friendly tool.
||The remote management setup is a bit difficult.
|Affordable product with quality results.
||Need to improve its interface.
|Advance quality features and functions.
||Options screens are not easy to use or understand
|Responsive customer support.
||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
||1 GHz or faster
||512 MB RAM
||320 MB Hard Disk Space
||Internet connection to receive updates
||Internet Explorer 6 or later
||ESET Internet Security 188.8.131.52 for Windows
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
ESET Internet Security Download is a good antivirus suite with a very high level of protection. The price is pretty standard for the industry at $60 for a single device and $100 for five. But you can find slightly better deals such as AVG Ultimate, which protects all your personal devices for $100.
It is also easy to use, and it’s looking towards the future where nearly every part of our home will in some way be controlled by a computer and require security monitoring. If your typical computer usage is resource-intensive, however, that PCMark 8 score may give you pause.